- 4 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried (you can use green leaf lettuce in a pinch)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- In a large plastic bowl with a lid, combine arugula, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, oil, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and shake to mix.
- Divide salad onto plates, and top with slices of avocado.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader