How's every little thing going?
Life has been crazy busy for me this week - and it's only Tuesday! Because of that, I was inspired to share one of my all time favourite busy night recipes for a delicious (and super easy) salmon and spinach quiche.
Watch the step by step video here and then pop over to the printable recipe to get the goods!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 prepared Pillsbury pie crust
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup well drained and thawed frozen spinach
- 1 well drained tin sockeye salmon
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 slices processed or 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix the eggs, salmon, spinach, mushrooms, green onions, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Top with cheese and bake in a 375 oven for 45 minutes.
- Check on the quiche at the halfway point. If the pie crust is browning to much, cover the crust portion with tin foil and continue baking.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.