The rest, as they say, is history!
Visit the printable recipe here: Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Burgers
The crunch, the tenderness of the chicken, and the flavours all add up to a big mouthful of delicious! So join me in the Casa de Kitchen Witch and let me show you how easy these are to make!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 cups whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 ciabatta buns
- iceberg lettuce
- sliced tomato
- Mix the red hot sauce and blue cheese dressing together.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and slice into 4 equal portions.
- Coat the breasts on either side and then dredge on the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve on buns with mayo or more blue cheese dressing, lettuce, and sliced tomato.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, a former website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada, the $20,000.00 winner of the online competition "The Real Women of Philadelphia" and a finalist on the Food Network Canada show Recipe to Riches. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.